2009 Photographer of the Year

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
Wanted to get some opinions about this. the last POTY winner was decided over a series of 16 contests. I would like it to be at least that many to decide this. I also want to take some of the advice from feedback about last years contest and change the way the winner is chosen.

It may be something like...taking the top two photographers at the end of the year, even if they are aren't tied so close as last year and letting them create a portfolio to submit and let the forum decide from there. I think this would create a more accurate depiction of the best photographer. Let me know if you have any more ideas because I am open to anything

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
I think you should factor in how many votes each person got and tally them up, to determine who is in the run-off, other than that I think it was done wonderfully with the exception of not having a portfolio to choose from

Red02Accordv6_2

Reaction score
i agree with the 1920's gangster ^^ , total number of votes should be tallied at the end of the year. I love the idea of submitting a portfolio.

Back