Contest #14 - Heat

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
Welcome to 6GA's Fourteenth Official Photography Contest.
Please read the following post in it's entirety as it contains all the information you will need regarding this contest. By submitting a photograph you agree to all of the following.​

TOPIC: Heat

This contest is simple. The photo must portray Heat in some way or form. You can show the effect of heat or something that looks hot temperature wise. Let's see who is the most creative! I reserve the right to reject any photo that is not appropriate.

RULES OF THE CONTEST:

* Your photograph cannot exceed 800 pixels in either height or width.
* Signatures, name, initials & watermarks are NOT allowed on your photograph. It will be disqualified.
* You cannot discuss your photograph in this thread.
* You may only enter one photograph. So be certain the one you submit is the one you want.
* Post processing will be allowed. Remember though post processing does not always help.
* You may not vote if you enter the contest! New Rule!

HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PHOTOGRAPH:

1. Email your photograph to: [email protected]
2. Put in the subject line: 6GA Photo contest '09 - Heat
3. Be sure to include your 6thgenaccord.com user name in the email. If you do not provide your user name your entry will be rejected.

THE DEADLINE:
Your entry MUST be received by the end of November 21st 2009. Any entry dated after November 21st will be rejected.

THE VOTING:
Voting will begin November 22nd 2009
Voting will end November 25th 2009

If you have ANY questions regarding this contest please post in this thread.

Last edited:

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
You choose winter to use this theme? Damn, well, time to get creative

NASOHC

Reaction score
Maybe now I can come up with something good my new DSLR! Sweet.

ejreams

Reaction score
Oh my god I've always wanted to enter one of these contests and last night I had a perfect shot and no camera.

Mega fail.

lol

eggs

Reaction score
Wish I was actually good at taking pics I havnt used my dslr in like a month

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Oh my god I've always wanted to enter one of these contests and last night I had a perfect shot and no camera.

Mega fail.

lol

Lol I feel ya on that. I had the perfect opportunity on Tuesday and I had left my camera at home. And when I say perfect, I mean perfect!

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Wish I was actually good at taking pics I havnt used my dslr in like a month

Take the certification course at Lehman with Mari (can't remember her last name lol), she'll get you into shape.

eggs

Reaction score
Take the certification course at Lehman with Mari (can't remember her last name lol), she'll get you into shape.

i took a class at westchester with some french/russian guy like i would love to go to take pics but theres nothing really worth going out and shooting lol

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
I beg to differ. Bring your cam out with you n keep it in your car. I almost got a pic tonight of 2 bucks fighting right in front of my car. Couldn't get to my cam quick enough, but the possibility of getting the pic was better having the cam then if I had left it at home.

eggs

Reaction score
yeah i dont really go anywhere anymore just to school and work so i dont have much time but i used to keep my camera in my car but i had my car broken into like 6 months ago so i dont keep in there anymore (thank god i had my camera in my house) i think i might though bc i see these cool pics and end up trying to take them with my phone lol

that and i really didnt learn anything in my class so i take really bad pics lol

Back