Contest #18 - Black&White

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
lol gotcha, I suppose if you do win against greater odds it ends up making the victory sweeter

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
its just fun to see what everyone submits, thats my favorite part. I've never won a contest, but I still have a blast!

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
I've won one and tied another, so I try and enter any ones I can. Now to play the waiting game until voting begins

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
i know winning is the ultimate goal....but you gotta dig deeper than that...use the contest as a challenge to exercise your photographic creativity...if all you care about is winning then you have the wrong idea....

i don't remember changing the entry date...it would have made more sense for it to begin march 1st...but...im an accountant and am really stressed during the first couple days of the month due to closing/month end....so thats why i kinda offset it...i think we have a general influx of folks that had been waiting for these contests to begin...i didn't start it for the first couple months due to my crazy schedule(just got promoted to full time where i work)....so i have been concentrating on that...should be doing as many contests as i have time to in the future....

Back