Video of my Magnaflow Custom 2.25 Exhaust w/ Magnaflow Resonator

nexTOme

Reaction score
henry's post.....is very hard to understand...

its like saying, i dont like his exhuast sound because its a exhaust sound.....i was gonnn do the same thing but without exhuast......

WHAT WHAT? you wanna do it in my butt? :eek:
-samwell

Twobit

Reaction score
How much and where did you get the muffler? doesn't it come with the resonator inside the muffler? Thought I saw a documentary type video on the dicsovery channel bout how they make them. Pretty interesting but beside the point. Like I said, how much and where? Sounds like a healthy exhaust system for the CG, tryin to get my cousin to DE-Rice his cg and make it classy haha

hendizzlez

Reaction score
wtf -__- what's wrong with me today! i'm doing a 2.25 piping with the muffler i bought from jae and a resonator that's from some shop. i won't have an exhaust tip so yeah.. mike (mrmike02) is running the same thing, i think, but with 2.5 and he has a lot of rumble. my alarm goes off when he drives by. jae's car does too.. basically, my question is, why doesnt peter have a deeper rumble? its quiet at idle.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
How much and where did you get the muffler? doesn't it come with the resonator inside the muffler? Thought I saw a documentary type video on the dicsovery channel bout how they make them. Pretty interesting but beside the point. Like I said, how much and where? Sounds like a healthy exhaust system for the CG, tryin to get my cousin to DE-Rice his cg and make it classy haha

it's at Miami Mufflers / VRS Exhaust. it has an resonator installed after the catalytic converter. so, it has 2 mufflers in a sense. but the first one after the cat is a straight pipe magnaflow resonator so not too restrictive.

wtf -__- what's wrong with me today! i'm doing a 2.25 piping with the muffler i bought from jae and a resonator that's from some shop. i won't have an exhaust tip so yeah.. mike (mrmike02) is running the same thing, i think, but with 2.5 and he has a lot of rumble. my alarm goes off when he drives by. jae's car does too.. basically, my question is, why doesnt peter have a deeper rumble? its quiet at idle.

the muffler tip doesn't do squat for the sound. it's for looks. as far as the rumble, it's because i have a resonator in the exhaust system. i'm catless also, so once i put the catalytic back on, it'll be even quieter.

kconn

Reaction score
sounds good but wheres the rumble sound? sounds just like my old exhaust...

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
sounds good but wheres the rumble sound? sounds just like my old exhaust...

you're talking about idle rumble? it's there but it's wery wery quiet.

on a side note. some kid at work who "races and drifts" with his AT Dodge Caliber SXT said my exhaust sounds ricer.

nexTOme

Reaction score
i still dont understand that "rumble" thingie henry's talking about....:thinking:

Back