OFFICIAL 6GA MIAMI MEET PICS THREAD *56k go climb a lighthouse*

6genaccord

Reaction score
looks like you guys had fun! thats what its all about...

nice clean cars and good photography ray!

sooo whens the next complete east coast meet?

hcoupe02

Reaction score
i got pics of badger and josh being homo but i need to post it.
i want ransom however.

Haha lol post it. I wanna see it. Oh btw about the shorty meets. They are only interested in b18's and some rare **** now. Everyone knows each other there. Just stay with one group and you'll be fine. I want most of of us to come and have a small 6thGen group showing up. I be the only coupe there and most sedans look whack.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
Haha lol post it. I wanna see it. Oh btw about the shorty meets. They are only interested in b18's and some rare **** now. Everyone knows each other there. Just stay with one group and you'll be fine. I want most of of us to come and have a small 6thGen group showing up. I be the only coupe there and most sedans look whack.

does that mean i can join the cool club?
name the time and place and i'll come by.

4drh22accord

Reaction score
Looks like a good time. Pics of in my hometown ftw. I see badgertype made it from up here in J'ville. Lovin the Fits by the way. Clean and simple cars. Not sure I like the 2dr bumper on the 4dr Accord though. I need to join next time.

hcoupe02

Reaction score
does that mean i can join the cool club?
name the time and place and i'll come by.

Yes yellow man. That does mean you can join the cool club lol. It's every week, Wednesdays and Thursday at Shorty's off of Turnpike. There is also a meet on those same days at Checkers on Bird Rd not too from Shorty's as well. I got yo numba and you got mine so yeah... :roy:

Back