Video of my Magnaflow Custom 2.25 Exhaust w/ Magnaflow Resonator

hendizzlez

Reaction score
DAAAAMMMNNN ITTTTT! im planning to do the same thing... except with no exhaust :eh: i was expecting more rumble but i didn't like, feel any :sad: i guess its just the exhaust that makes it less loud? :hide:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
DAAAAMMMNNN ITTTTT! im planning to do the same thing... except with no exhaust :eh: i was expecting more rumble but i didn't like, feel any :sad: i guess its just the exhaust that makes it less loud? :hide:
wow in english pls?

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i still dont understand it...i dont think im alone :lawl:

so you are planning the same setup as peter but with no exhaust...even though he has exhaust? :eh:

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score

so from what i gather, you don't like my exhaust because you were expecting more rumble.
and are you trying to say this exhaust is less loud than any other exhaust?

i second the comment that said we don't understand your comment. you're weird.

hendizzlez

Reaction score
:henry: u guys make me feel stupid :sad: ok i'm planning to get the same setup as peter. i was told that it has a lot of rumble but peter's doesnt have a lot of rumble. and i think the reason why it doesnt have much rumble is because of his exhaust.

get it now? :hide:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
no. :eh: lol i don't. That IS his exhaust, what do you mean it doesn't have as much rumble because of his exhaust. :henry:

Do you mean because of his Magnaflow Resonator? Or because of his piping? Or because of his muffler? And what setup were you going to do? Were you just talking about a Magnaflow muffler? Lol come on i provided enough questions now provide us with an answer! :slap:

And Peter, sounds great to me! :thumbsup: Way better than a lot of 4-bangers I've heard. The fit looks great too.

Back