Omni's discontinued soon?

Orpheus

Reaction score
I have been looking at omni's for quite a while now. iapdirect.com has them for 650.00 and seems to be the best and cheapest place to buy them. They have showed up as "Out of stock" though for a while now, so i decided to call iapdirect and see what the deal was. Basically the guy said that they have them on backorder and he said something about omni not making them anymore, and they may be discontinued soon. This really disappoints me because these coilovers fit my budget perfectly at the moment.

Im curious if anyone else knows something about this. And also if anyone can help me find a nice set of coilovers for a decent price since omni seems to be discontinuing theirs.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hasn't this been beat to death? They are discontinued...if you can get a set from them (IAP), order them, or try contacting Omni directly.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
yeah i think shavedaccord made a thread about this a few months ago..but they have been discontinued

Orpheus

Reaction score
Are there any sets out there that are comparable to omni in price and quality?

kconn

Reaction score
ksports are closest thing in price as far as how low you can go , i dont think you'll be able to match any other pair for the price

JP98

Reaction score
Damn... Omni made coilovers too? I think thyre going out of business because the dont make some wheels my buddy had. He ran over a huge chunk of concrete and ruined 2 of his wheels, tried to buy back 2 or atleast a whole new set but no luck.

Back