Spacers with Stock Wheels?

phi1542

Reaction score
Perhaps spacers with OTHER OEM wheels to achieve the flush look?

:hmmm2:

Really like the Acura TL wheels but im just going to do my original plan and save up for some BBS LM reps hehe :) the spacers were just an idea for a temporary look till i get better wheels

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Being in So Cal, it shouldn't be hard for you to find a good deal on spacers.

IF, I don't take the set that 'truwarrior' was offering, then you may want to hit him up for those. You would just need to get a second set of 5mm ones.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Looks like it has new studs, might have to cut the stockies flush. Depends on the rr wheel surface.

I guess, stock is ~40, subtract 25 (spacer) so your getting 15, with a 17x7+15, idk, should fit. Might look 'better' prly not 'hot'...

See my sig for aftermaket.

phi1542

Reaction score
Looks like it has new studs, might have to cut the stockies flush. Depends on the rr wheel surface.

I guess, stock is ~40, subtract 25 (spacer) so your getting 15, with a 17x7+15, idk, should fit. Might look 'better' prly not 'hot'...

See my sig for aftermaket.

cut my stock wheels???? and my stock wheels should be 16x6.5 +55. Should fit but i'm not sure how offest calculations works lol i had 18x10 +25 so my fenders are pulled. I should have no problem clearing haha jw if i need extended studs and if ebay spacers are bad.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
The spacers come with built in threads. That's why you should need to cut back your stock studs so they don't stick passed the spacer. You shouldn't have to because I had 25mm spacers and didn't need to trim mine back

phi1542

Reaction score
The spacers come with built in threads. That's why you should need to cut back your stock studs so they don't stick passed the spacer. You shouldn't have to because I had 25mm spacers and didn't need to trim mine back

Cool so I should be fine? What about ebbay spacers themselves. I think it should be ok since its just a spacer

cjsaccord

Reaction score
I remember when I was trying to achieve the flush look with my oem cl-s wheels which were 17x7, But after buying a 25mm spacer and having the rear still look sunk I just gave up since I would need 35-40mm spacers to achieve that look plus really narrow tires.
2013-09-151619_zps733f3b5f.jpg

phi1542

Reaction score
Yeah these wheels have a really high offset I think. Like +55 or something but I'm not slamming the car so I don't think you'll notice the rear looking sunken in as much. Hopefully. I was thinking about keeping my stock v6 with spacers or getting those CLs/TLS wheels because the style flows better than the 04-08 TL wheels. Our car is an old car so it looks like the same wheel kind of but in 17.

Back