98CG5's EX 2.3L

cjsaccord

Reaction score
Re: 98CG5's EX 2.3L Sedan

You'll blow your stock struts pretty quickly with those KSports and Tokico blues are only OE replacements. You really should have just saved money until spring time and bought full coilovers then.

You can buy Megan EZ Streets for $650 or less. They have adjustable damping, which for that price, is worth it. It's not too late to sell those KSports springs though. :thumbsup:

^^This I ended up selling my lowering springs/ blown koni yellows for coilovers

98CG5

Reaction score

Anyways...I'll be ordering my Tokicos next month...still on the hunt for some 91-93 Prelude wheels.

98CG5

Reaction score

Just got my bump stops for the front struts. I hope I don't run into the infamous "clunk" noise that the 6th Gen gets when lowering it...fingers crossed.

xci.ed6

Reaction score

depends on where your 'bump' comes from, UCA, upper ball-joint, strut bottoming...need to analyze the cause

IIRC Advance Auto sells 'universal' ones, maybe Energy Suspension.

98CG5

Reaction score

Right, Trust me I will double-triple check the work to make sure. Just ordered some mud flaps.

98CG5

Reaction score

Mudflaps came in and I installed them...I like how the car is coming together. Trying to find the right set of wheels for it... SpringFest is coming up so the look of the car should be complete before then.

98CG5

Reaction score

Just changed my power steering pump, had a Flashing D4 issue, it might come back, not sure but Im taking it to the shop next door to my job tomorrow to have it checked out.

98CG5

Reaction score

Well, after I put a new battery in along with doing my power steering pump, I cleared the codes. I unplugged my Lock-up solenoid, tested it and it works. Topped off my trans and the D4 light hasn't flashed since...not doing a lot of trusting at the moment but it has almost been 24 hours without the D4 light flashing. I love that Im not leaking power steering fluid all over the place anymore, what a relief.

on a sidenote, I bought some paint, primer and clear for my lip, just waiting on a warm day to do the job. Still looking for wheels.

And, I hit 300k miles today...

98CG5

Reaction score

Question, I found an opportunity to get a set of Corvette Sawblades for an AMAZING Deal, they have tires on them as well, will I have fitment issues or should I be fine?

I know that I need adapters, my concerns are tires...

Last edited:
Back