Are coupe and sedan housings the same?

Got02Accord

Reaction score
Hey guys, Did some research but I could not find a straight answer. I also could not find enough info to feel confident about biting the bullet. My OEM fogs have a crack in one and the other got water so theres mold in it. I cant justify $180 for another set when all I need is the housings. Not the molding and harness.

My question is, Can I use a sedan light housing with the coupe molding. I might just order a kit for the sedan for $30 and then use just the light housings.

Thanks so much!

accord2slow

Reaction score
Yes. The lens is the same. You can even get some from a tsx or 01 civic(which are cheaper i think) and the lens housings are the same.

blackcord

Reaction score

SoliderISS

Reaction score
Hey guys, Did some research but I could not find a straight answer. I also could not find enough info to feel confident about biting the bullet. My OEM fogs have a crack in one and the other got water so theres mold in it. I cant justify $180 for another set when all I need is the housings. Not the molding and harness.

My question is, Can I use a sedan light housing with the coupe molding. I might just order a kit for the sedan for $30 and then use just the light housings.

Thanks so much!

I bought and used Spec D tuning Amber fog lights for about $80 and they work amazing and match match OEM specs. Check out my profile and go to albums for Pics. Buy a fog light switch though and don't use the switch spec d gives you

Back