A Black Accord V6 Coupe

reFR3SH

Reaction score
So...

Its been a while... but not much change...

Went for another small shoot to catch the last days of the season.

I really enjoyed this setup and got to have a little bit of fun this Summer. Since this was my first car there were lots I learned from modifying it. The stupid things I did back when I was more naive, and the way I would approach it now is completely opposite... Now it's more to preserve rather than destroy. If I'm ever given the opportunity to buy new wheels/tires I'm definitely gonna opt for good size, offset, and pay the premium to buy nice tires as well. To me it just gets more enjoyment out of the car, instead of clunking around scraping things all day long. That being said I also believe as long as you love your car and everything you do to it, nobody will be able to take that away from you.

-J

Now here are some pics!

t4xsv7.jpg

ejx7ol.jpg

2vng8jc.jpg

2p8d1.jpg

fktffr.jpg

262vezc.jpg

65xqc7.jpg

2affiqf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Now it's more to preserve rather than destroy. If I'm ever given the opportunity to buy new wheels/tires I'm definitely gonna opt for good size, offset, and pay the premium to buy nice tires as well. To me it just gets more enjoyment out of the car, instead of clunking around scraping things all day long.
I completely agree with you on this.

Looking good, buddy. Didn't know you changed them to RPF1's. Obviously, can't go wrong with those. Thanks for sharing!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Good to hear from ya! I've loved your coupe since I first saw it with the the VS-XX. Looks great with the RPF1's of course though. What are the specs on those?

Sad you are selling but when it's time, it's time. What's next for you?

cjsaccord

Reaction score
I really like how functional and aggressive this setup is, what are your wheel specs and tire size?

Back