Kevos Audi Allroad 2.7t

kevo

Reaction score
So to replace the radiator cooling system was free, they said its only a day old so they would just do, otherwise it still was covered under my 2yr/24k mile warranty and yes that's on top of what the existing miles are on the car which is kinda cool.

It has an 18.5 gallon tank an I always let the car go to E before filling up gas was about $4 gallon when I filled -10cents a gallon from my discount through Shell so it was $3.90. But gas is up and down premium is now at $3.80 I think

kevo

Reaction score
It just always works out that way with me going back and forth from home to work plus there are a thousand gas stations by me. Plus I'm trying to figure out how many more miles the car can go on E its risky lol.

ejreams

Reaction score
Re: Kevos new ride!

That was fast. I hope you know what you're getting yourself into, one does simply go and buy an Audi. These cars were very expensive when they came out, parts and maintenance will not be cheap. It's sort of one of those cars that was never meant to be inexpensive. Like this one:

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38017

So yeah, hope you're more prepared than that kid. :lawl:

Congrats, I love Allroads. :) Good luck with it.

Sorry, I had to comment on this:
BMW-e38-740i-745-slammed-sedan-vip-03.jpg

That looks amazing..........

JetLife

Reaction score
It just always works out that way with me going back and forth from home to work plus there are a thousand gas stations by me. Plus I'm trying to figure out how many more miles the car can go on E its risky lol.

You should NEVER let your fuel get lower then 1/4. The fuel is what keeps the pump cool. Dont even wanna think about how much an AUDI fuel pump costs:skurred:

kevo

Reaction score
You should NEVER let your fuel get lower then 1/4. The fuel is what keeps the pump cool. Dont even wanna think about how much an AUDI fuel pump costs:skurred:

Hmm interesting I didn't know that and yeah I'm sure its expensive for the labor the part not so much I found a good site for parts for Audi, BMW, VW

But yeah thanks for the info

Back