Spacers with Stock Wheels?

SeeGeeThree

Reaction score
2000 Accord Coupe EX i4 lowered on Tein S-techs, about 2 finger gap all the way around. With school coming up I've decided not to spend a bunch of money on rims so I want spend a little on spacers to make my OEM 15s look a little better. I've been searching all over this forum/the internet for pictures of 6gens running spacers on stockies but came up with nothing. Is there anyone here running spacers on stock wheels? I'm thinking 5mm front and 15mm in the rear (there's more camber) but I was wondering if maybe a little more, like 10mm and 20mm, would look good or too mexiflush.

Edit-After driving three other people around all weekend I've decided I don't want any rubbing at all, should be safe as long as I keep it under 25mm

Last edited:

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
y63c.jpg

That's the best picture I have before I parted the car and sold it.

I was running 15mm spacers rear and 5mm in front.

The difference? You wont even notice, I was from 22.5" from ground to fender, a lot lower than you are now.

With only a 2 finger away, you might be able to get away with 20-25mm spacers for a fuller look since stock oem wheels are usually 55-40 offset.

You wont be rubbing one bit if you are running the correct tire size 195/65-15.

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
25mm all around...

8522425246_5609283aab_b.jpg

8305109854_f6c9527601_b.jpg

all the 15" wheels are 15x6 +55, as far as i know. all the 15's i've had were, at least (lx steelies, ex sedan wheels and current ex coupe wheels).

Last edited:

FreSH4dr

Reaction score
What exhaust is that? Looks good
y63c.jpg

That's the best picture I have before I parted the car and sold it.

I was running 15mm spacers rear and 5mm in front.

The difference? You wont even notice, I was from 22.5" from ground to fender, a lot lower than you are now.

With only a 2 finger away, you might be able to get away with 20-25mm spacers for a fuller look since stock oem wheels are usually 55-40 offset.

You wont be rubbing one bit if you are running the correct tire size 195/65-15.

SeeGeeThree

Reaction score
Thank you guys. Sketch, those wheels are the ones I have, they look great. I'm not as low so I doubt mine would look as good. I think I'm gonna go a little bit bigger then, not sure how much yet, I don't want any rubbing at all

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i don't rub at all. though, my rear bumper tab is trimmed back and the fronts are rolled. i'd go at least 15mm all around, i think that'd be a decent look.

SeeGeeThree

Reaction score
Here's what I'm working with-
Qjqwzrs.jpg

fu0lELI.jpg

I think I'm definitely going with 10mm in front, trying to decide between 15mm or 20mm in back. I'm afraid 15mm will be too little and 20mm too much for the look I'm going for. I've been taking measurements everyday going back and forth on my decision (ordering on Friday, pay day)

Last edited:
Back