My new daily

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Looks better tinted, the glass Lexus used in those days on their vehicles had a green hue to it. I did like it better with the badging/emblems though, this car is too classy for debadging imo. Looks like a clean job though.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
These cars aren't very cheap to mod. Roughly $6k+ to properly turbo it... Let alone doing a gte swap.

And I plan to keep it looking pretty classy. Fighting the urge to put stickers on the back window :lawl:

LeAccord

Reaction score
Nice pick up Shawn ! I'm a little jealous.. Except it's not a manual .. But still jealous nonetheless haha. What's your plans for this car?

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Nice pick up Shawn ! I'm a little jealous.. Except it's not a manual .. But still jealous nonetheless haha. What's your plans for this car?

Thanks Alex!

I don't mind it being auto. The stock manuals suck really badly in these cars and the autos are tanks. For now after this intake and piggyback I plan to do full exhaust from the motor back and probably do an adjustable cam gear, probably both sides. As far as suspension goes I'm not gonna slam it. Just a couple inch drop. Function and form type 2's with 14/10 spring rates. Do the usual sway bars and strut tower bar. Other little things.

I'd love to eventually turbo it for 400-450 but it's just so damn expensive.

mrnude

Reaction score
Nice been contemplating getting my friends IS300. Just dont like the chubby design of it

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I don't mind it being auto. The stock manuals suck really badly in these cars and the autos are tanks.

If ONLY this was the CG's problem!

Congrats on the purchase.

Should be a welcome experience compared to the Accord.

Back