What'd you do to your accord today?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
After seeing all these Subies driving around with the colored Hella horns behind their grill, I decided to paint mine. Not quite the same but you can see them through the mesh grill.

temporary.jpg

I can only see them in your hand, which shows up pretty clearly, unless I am missing something? lol

Funny you say that, 'G' has his painted the same colour to match his neon green wheels. Just saw his Subie a few days ago.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Lol I mean they don't show up as well behind my grill as the Hella's do behind the Subie's grill. But I still like it, if the light is right you can see them lol.

temporary-1.jpg

DizzyP

Reaction score
Discussed with manager of detail shop how they burnt through my clear coat and see if they are willing to work something out.

Gave her a bottle of Chevron additive and 5 gallons of 93 octane to clean her out. 2001 V6 getting like 14-15mpg is no fun :sad clown face: I use to get about 18-21mpg. I would love to see the CEL light come on for a little bit but nothing yet.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tweaked the coils a bit to 23" all around (previously some were 22.8 others 23.2) and nearly shat myself when I nearly stripped the outer half inch of my lug nuts (Rays). Luckily my assistant's Chevy has a hollow 19 mm spare tire socket/wrench combo that allowed me to engage the non-stripped inner half inch and complete the job ...

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Got it towed to the mechanic.

Hoping I can find the invoice(for life time warranty coverage) from when I bought my Alt., cause I think this one is shot.

DizzyP

Reaction score
What I ATTEMPTED to do was a draft one install of RPM shift light which I blinked on good power but never came on when revved. Had it hooked to tach test wire, same wire as my remote start used to monitor RPMs. Email tech support. Reminder - 2001 V6 Auto. Redline light is just for fun. But I understand haters gonna hate. It's they job. But if anyone wanna show some love and help me out that would be koo.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

Back