Wheel Fitment Thread

DrOwZee

Reaction score
The fronts will be an easy fitment with your height. The rears, you'll def need to run a camber kit. Don't know from experience myself, but I'm pretty sure you're gonna need to run -6+ camber to run those 10+20

White6GAV6

Reaction score
You could get away with a pull up front and be find with oem control arms. Depending on tire size. For the rear, you could get away with like -5 camber and a hard pull, also depending on tire size.

ChrisPuh_Gone

Reaction score
The fronts will be an easy fitment with your height. The rears, you'll def need to run a camber kit. Don't know from experience myself, but I'm pretty sure you're gonna need to run -6+ camber to run those 10+20
You could get away with a pull up front and be find with oem control arms. Depending on tire size. For the rear, you could get away with like -5 camber and a hard pull, also depending on tire size.
Thanks guys, I'll definitely put an order in for that Wicked Tuning kit. My UCAs also seem to have been replaced by the previous owner so I think I'm good there. Would you recommend cutting those holes in the towers?

truWarier02

Reaction score
You mean i'll rub? or you mean it won't look good?

Probably both. Coilovers > lowering springs.

Assuming natural camber with rolled fenders and relocated tabs, your fender-to-ground would have to be 23" or lower for it to look good and minimize/eliminate rubbing. You'll be in the -3.5 to -4.5* camber range at that height.

In short, those springs won't lower your car enough.

Last edited:

trvllogy

Reaction score
Probably both. Coilovers > lowering springs.

Assuming natural camber with rolled fenders and relocated tabs, your fender-to-ground would have to be 23" or lower for it to look good and minimize/eliminate rubbing. You'll be in the -3.5 to -4.5* camber range at that height.

In short, those springs won't lower your car enough.

Hmm thanks for the insight. For the record, I don't necessarily want the flush look.

Back