Jon's 99 5spd EX Coupe

kn0x47

Reaction score
Damn man that hella sucks.... sorry to hear. Even worse that's a rare OEM lip. It doesn't look like like you can repair it =/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Just had to happen to the lip kit that is near impossible to find. I'll be on the lookout for you
thanks man
Sorry about your luck. Maybe it's time to join the Wings West crew.
nah i'm not a big fan of the WW front lips.

thanks guys. I'll attempt to repair the lip. The Baysonr version is on order for the quick fix.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Too bad about the damaged lip, Jon.

Perhaps an opportunity to get a JDM front clip and do some extensive retrofitting of the lower part of the clip to fit your car.......oh wait.....that's already been done, and you are more of a pioneer. :lawl:

Looking forward to seeing what you decide to do. :waytogo:

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Hey Jon, I was reading through your post and I had some questions on your CL center console swap.

I bought a parts CL and I have all this stuff with it, including everything that goes on the console, just not the console itself. Did you buy an auto or manual console? I'd like to try and re-create this, just possibly with the real woodgrain, or I may use the stock woodgrain the CL has in it now.

But I dont believe Jon has posted a picture of how it turned out 100%.

Jon's Interior by Evan Aschbacher, on Flickr

kn0x47

Reaction score
car might get parted out soon...hopefully i'll know for sure in the next couple of weeks. keep an eye out in the FS threads

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Thought you had already bought supplies to wrap it dark red? What made you decide to get rid of it?

kn0x47

Reaction score
Thought you had already bought supplies to wrap it dark red? What made you decide to get rid of it?

car's getting old and the new job I HOPE i'll be starting will give me a company car so there's no real reason to keep it. Hopefully i'll know for sure this week if I got the job or not

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Totally thought you'd keep the car forever.. GL with the new job though, and the partout.. Very mixed feeling abt this over here haha.

Back