Custom gauges thread (56k)

Devil-V

Reaction score
Post your custom cluster pictures here!

Whether they have custom back lighting, LEDs, glow gauges, custom designs, coloured needles or reverse polarized odometers, from any car - this is probably something which I don't really see enough on some member's ride threads.

I'll start off with mine:

I asked Blackcatcustom.com to design a gauge face that resembles the look of the white Accord Type-R gauges, but with blue backlighting during the night.

dsc00286f.jpg

Let's see some creativity! :)

Last edited:

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Dude! That first pic is legit! I don't like the stickerbombing in this case becasue the lines and green on black and chrome was too clean to sticker bomb lol, but looks good!!!:peace:

Devil-V

Reaction score
Some one come do mine. I'm scared
Just buy a second-hand cluster and work on that. The only hard bit is finding a place who can remove the needles without breaking the metal pin that's glued directly to it.

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?p=439394#post439394

I made this thread a few years ago about the process of correcting the needle position after they have been removed. It's pretty simple, and if it goes wrong, you still have your original working cluster. If it works, great - just get the odometer changed to match the mileage of your old cluster, sell your old one, then enjoy.

Alternatively, you can just go for cheap slot-in glow gauges. But the designs are pretty limited.

Back