interior questions

cg6boi

Reaction score
b4 you say it i searched and didnt find a definate answer at all.....does the sedan come with black leather interior? or tan? or rainbow? cuz i want black leather interior and dont really wanna do the coupe conversion if i dont have to plus i want back seats to

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
sedans got tan and gray leather for sure, i think the black "type x" is coupe only but thats just a guess.

Neight

Reaction score
Yeah, that is correct, the 6thgen sedans got either gray or tan leather, the new ones have blk though, and the sedans also have this blue color called lapis, it can be found in 98-00 silver LX sedans as well as certian 02 VP/Dx sedans, the one with the JDM like blue exterior color.

xluben

Reaction score
damnit, i wanted to do a black leather swap for my sedan :(

did they come in black cloth?

Neight

Reaction score
Nope, you are gonna have to do a custom leather swap, and if you want a blk steering wheel, you will have to swap parts from a coupe, all coupes came with a blk steering wheel. You might have to swap dash pieces as well.

Nemo619

Reaction score
It is rare. I actually almost had my hands on white 00' 6th gen 5spd sedan with black leather interior and power seats. It was mad hot, but I didn't want to pay the sticker price especially when I got my 6th gen for few grand less.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Even coupes didn't come with a "black" interior. It's charchoal, dark grey. That's what i have but i have cloth. It's actually not that much more money to buy new leather seat covers (many time cheaper), than to swap seats. Things like the dash, doorpannels will be tricky unless you dye them, i don't know if i'd recommend that. Get some seat covers and door pannels at katzkins. I think it's just under $700.

Neight

Reaction score
Nice, that 00' had custom leather, white accords come with Tan interior stock. Gold, red, and white accord coupes had the tan interior while the blk, silver , gray , blue had the darker color.

00v6sedan

Reaction score
i have a white 00 sedan and i'm looking to change my interior to black and grey. are there any oem black leather seats that will fit without too much fab work??

Last edited:
Back