Team Panda?

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
Im sure a few of you have heard of this before. If any of you know anything on the "Car club" please inform me. Im just curious as to the origins, what they do, etc. I see "Team Panda" decals and was curious but i could never find anything on it.

Thanks.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
funny-pictures-human-apologizes-to-panda1.jpg

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
Panda or "Panda Status" means that your car has a black and white theme. That is most likely the origins of those stickers. Unless, there really us a car club...

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
I think it's an actual car club...but that's why im asking you guys for some info. It's just one of those things that bother me because I don't know anything about it.

dadams

Reaction score
Panda or "Panda Status" means that your car has a black and white theme. That is most likely the origins of those stickers.

after some light googling, i would like to inform you that the above statement is correct. there is not an actual car club called team panda. i think it also applies to red and white as well seeing how there are red pandas.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
after some light googling, i would like to inform you that the above statement is correct. there is not an actual car club called team panda. i think it also applies to red and white as well seeing how there are red pandas.

Alright thanks. I guess I won't be getting that decal hehe. I will definitely be getting the "Rally Pig" decal though. I'll be doing some googling from time to time. If I find a definite answer I'll post here again.

nyckidd

Reaction score
Alright thanks. I guess I won't be getting that decal hehe. I will definitely be getting the "Rally Pig" decal though. I'll be doing some googling from time to time. If I find a definite answer I'll post here again.

YOU SHOULD DEF GET ONE LIKE MINE

23ljeza.jpg

Chris Vu

Reaction score
How about "No fat chicks, car will scrape. On second thought it already does" O.O

Oh I just saw a pic of the decal on a silver civic. Silver pandas ?!

Last edited:
Back