FS: FS: Updated 10/30/13 Gunmetal Shifter, 500 Watt Alpine amp, Radar Detector, etc...

SilverAggie

Reaction score
Re: FS: Updated 7/23/2012 F&F Type 2 Coilovers, EBC Sports Rotors, Retros, etc...

@ejreams The type 2's have 35k on them and are in perfect working condition. Parts are being sold because the car has to go and im saving up.
@6thGenJed We can work a deal on those rotors. Split shipping?
@RedRyder The sunroof module is an accesory for the Viper591xv and similar model alarms that can be used with the remote in order to control the sunroof function from the remote control. I hooked up the window modules and never got around to the sunroof.

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
Re: FS: Updated 7/23/2012 F&F Type 2 Coilovers, EBC Sports Rotors, Retros, etc...

Just throwing it out there, brand new F2's are $855. Those look pretty rough for $800

Just thinking you might get someone to bite faster with a lower price. Anyway, glws :thumbsup:

SilverAggie

Reaction score

Prices are negotiable of course. No low ballers which is why I didn't put OBO.

Last edited:

cyen008

Reaction score

Interested in bumper if deals above dont pan out. 91730 :)

saer6ga

Reaction score

$50 for bumper and retainer? shipping to 90650 lmk asap thank you

Geewiz

Reaction score

When I got the DEPO fog kit (amazon) with the wiring, I assumed I would have the connector from factory that goes through the firewall and that it would be the same between sedan or coupe since coupe have fogs too. I still assume the wiring to be the same since the switch is the cabin is the same, but my car does not have the connector that is supposed to be by the cruise control modulator and have never figured on getting it. Is this included in your wiring?

And if so would you sell the wiring separate for the right bid?

Mcfly_

Reaction score

i got 35 plus shipping for that front bumper to 10027 !

:coffee:

Back