FS: FS: Updated 10/30/13 Gunmetal Shifter, 500 Watt Alpine amp, Radar Detector, etc...

Geewiz

Reaction score
Re: FS: Updated 7/24/2012 F&F Type 2 Coilovers, EBC Sports Rotors, Retros, etc...

Sorry for the late response. I was up late last night going through pm's and the thread. The fog lights are currently pending to reFR3SH. I am not trying to part out the complete fog light kit. I want to find it a good home all together.

@Everyone waiting for shipping quotes. They are up on the first page with everything you need to know.

Thanks!

Well if the wire harness includes the section of wire that goes through the firewall that I don't have and someone actually has a coupe that has that from factory and doesn't need it, I'd be interested in that. Or if someone just wants/needs replacement actual lights and housing, I'll pick up the rest of the wire harness separate.

SilverAggie

Reaction score
Re: FS: Updated 7/24/2012 F&F Type 2 Coilovers, EBC Sports Rotors, Retros, etc...

Thanks!

Well if the wire harness includes the section of wire that goes through the firewall that I don't have and someone actually has a coupe that has that from factory and doesn't need it, I'd be interested in that. Or if someone just wants/needs replacement actual lights and housing, I'll pick up the rest of the wire harness separate.

Oh you're talking about that piece. That piece did not come with the wiring harness. I think you pretty much have to get a car that was wired from factory to get that piece. I hooked up a piece of speaker wire to link those two wiring harnesses together (A and B harness I believe) and it worked flawlessly. Innovation is KING in most cases with aftermarket modifications. Or I could be wrong since the harness was for a Coupe and I drove a Sedan.

Geewiz

Reaction score

Oh you're talking about that piece. That piece did not come with the wiring harness. I think you pretty much have to get a car that was wired from factory to get that piece. I hooked up a piece of speaker wire to link those two wiring harnesses together (A and B harness I believe) and it worked flawlessly. Innovation is KING in most cases with aftermarket modifications. Or I could be wrong since the harness was for a Coupe and I drove a Sedan.

Yea, That piece lol. I have a sedan too so I guess I can go with the speaker for pos and gnd idea. I don't know I've been avoiding it (probably because I've had 2 blown engines in two years), but I did the manual swap and wired and soldered the wiring changes for a manual starter no problem. Still need to get my speedo working to get rid of CEL but have been lazy since my double DIN radio has GPS and speed estimate from that.

So yea, time to innovate...and buy a secondary beater.

SilverAggie

Reaction score

do u still have the coupe bumper with the fogs? how much to 11378

The coupe bumper does not come with the fogs. Sorry for the illusion but there is a note over the photo.

Last edited:

SilverAggie

Reaction score

Price drops on the F&F Type 2's and the Retrofit Kit w/ Ballast and bulbs.

LaoStradamus

Reaction score

Are the retros, fogs, and bumper available? I'll be picking up.

SilverAggie

Reaction score
Re: FS: Updated 7/25/2012 F&F Type 2 Coilovers, EBC Sports Rotors, Retros, etc...

Bump updated pictures of retros and cleaned them up. Ready to ship!
Fog lights SOLD
Bumper retainer SOLD

Back