FS: Redlinevtec's partout sale (almost done) cheaper prices!!!!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: Redlinevtec's 6thgen Part FS Thread

Good price on the alarm. Anyone needing a remote can get an OEM one off Ebay for around $15, and programming is easy. Glws!

Chris Vu

Reaction score

Aye kneegrow. You need to hurry and come down to West Covina already haha.

redlinevtec

Reaction score

Aye kneegrow. You need to hurry and come down to West Covina already haha.

I was just there yesterday. But I was super busy driving around looking for a brush to clean the EGR intake port. By the time I got back to my moms, I had to remove a bunch of crap to take the plenum off, clean out the port, install the new EGR valve and put everything back together. The CEL was bugging me. By then it was getting late and I had to hurry up and get home before traffic got worse. 2 hour job if you know what your doing. 5 hour job if you don't. Driving stick in traffic sucks.

Then my dad ended up snapping one of the studs in half with the nut from my drivers side coilover in the front. He tightened it too hard. (I just got them like 2 months ago $$$$) I was so sad. But the other 4-5 nuts will hold it on. So we JB Welded that s**t so it looks like it never snapped off. lol Yesterday was interesting...

Some people are buying this stuff I have for sale, and most of it is in West Covina and most of it is in Irvine. So I'll be going to West Covina today if someone goes through buying some parts. So yeah there's your update. lol

BUMP!!!

Back