Anyone remember me?

patofdzb

Reaction score
hey well i used to be on here every single day around 3 to 4 years ago, and gradually stopped when i got gen 7 coupe. this was actually my favorite forum, i have been on more honda forums, and in some vw / audi forums, in this by far is the best, everyone is very nice on here, and there are very few if any haters.. on other forums, you cant say anything because you will get negative comments ALL the time..

I keep on getting some emials from subscribed threads (ex. a vtec light diy i wrote, haha), and i decided to log in and look around, and well, here i am..
Anyways, just wanted to stop by and say hi, and well leave you guys some pics of the cars ive had.

My 1998 Accord EX-R V6 Auto
DSCN0971.jpg

My 2003 Accord Coupe EX V6 (not showing all mods)
IMG_0335.jpg

Rims
22May_0004.jpg

Killer Sound System
DSC00604.jpg

AND.. My new 06 Audi A4 2.0T Limited edition.. just got it 2 weeks ago

IMG00138-20100716-1543.jpg

LOVE the Audi, but deff. miss the hondas.. especially v-tec, im always hoping my audi will somehow engage v.tec.. hahaha.. but oh well

I just got a the ECU on the audi reflash, and OMG.. from 200hp, and 207tq, to 250hp, and 292tq :O:badger:

well it was nice stoping by guys...
ill try and log on here more, ive just been real busy since im working now..
sincerely, Patrick Fernandez
ALWAYS, A HONDA FAN!..

P.S. :andy:, just dont tell the guys at the vw/audi forums.. haha

acedomain

Reaction score
i doNOT....but i was just lookin at your members ride thread the other day love the accord and the 7thgen and the audi welcome back....yea those threads have been posted on by a noob lol ....dont be a stranger

Last edited:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
I remember you man!!! And I think it's probably because of your signature, in addition to your car. Your sig is very very true! Visit us more often, and no I won't tell the guys on Vortex that you are playing both sides ;).

PS I just realized we both registered the same month!

nexTOme

Reaction score
yeah man, i remember you.

when i first joined the forum back in the day, you were active, along with peter (whom moved onto srt4) and all them "og's" lol then you've gone MIA all of sudden, and time to time i have wondered where you've gone.

welcome back man, and yeah come visit us more often :)

congrats on audi :lolrun:

patofdzb

Reaction score
nice!.. ppl do remember me! haha. i remember peter.. so hes got an srt4 hmmm.. neon or caliber?

i also remember BadgerType i think was his User name.. he was also a frequent customer haha when i was around. and i still recognize lots of names, i recognize nexTOme, i think you sold me something... THINK haha, not sure.
anyways, like i mentioned, im working now, and im taking a 6 month break from studying... 2 hours a day for the car is not enough :p.. gotta dedicate more time to it.. haha

Any of you guys have BHN - Bright House Networks (Cable, Internet & Phone)?
i work there, customer service rep. :)

Back