25bucks for injen sri....for reals?

nexTOme

Reaction score
anyone want to partner up with me for bulk buy from them? lol

nexTOme

Reaction score
Its been like that for 2 months? Hopefully they are a big company where the order will just get sent to the warehouse to get the order pulled by the warehouse workers and then shipped.

hopefully..!!!! hahaahha i cant wait!!!!! im too excited!!!! hahah:run::run::run:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Have they actually shipped anybody these yet?? They are probably like hot pink or something....or did you guys get to pick what color?

nexTOme

Reaction score
ive got a email saying foloowing:

We’re writing you because the price listed on our website for the Injen intake for your 98-02 Honda Accord 4cyl was in fact incorrect. The correct price for the intake is $169.31, and shipping on these intakes is free. Please let us know if you would like to continue your order at this price, or cancel. We currently do not have this intake in stock and it would be around 7-10 business days for us to get it in before shipping to you. Once again, we are very sorry for the mistake on our website.

Your business is greatly appreciated,

-Dale Hines

Import Auto Performance
Visit us at: www.iapdirect.com
Toll Free: 1-888-672-0066
Local: 407-672-0006

what should we do? we have quiet a few members ordered.....lol i want brand new injen for 25bucks....hahaha

nexTOme

Reaction score
Cant we do something about this? Its kinda like false advertising. Thoughts?

YES!! we should do something about this....first lets all gather all the members who ordered, and we shall discuss......lol

steadypimpin

Reaction score
I got an email like that too. I replied and said that I think its false advertising and that I feel they should still fulfill my order. I also wrote that its not my fault they listed the wrong price.

Back