Lmao - okay sedan shirts - read this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
And post how many shirts you want, and in what color.

Please say if you're going to pay upfront as well - and please pay upfront if you can, not only will you save money but its a lot less hassle

People who pay up front will just pay what it costs to get shirts made - after that prices will go up because I don't want to invest a bunch of money in shirts that are gonna sit around.

For those that are going to the meet you can pick up your shirts there - otherwise shipping will probably be $2 or so.

After I know how many of each size/color then we'll be able to get final prices.

Colors to choose from - White, Black, & Grey.

EXAMPLE

Wildman - 2 shirts - 2 XL's, one black, one grey

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
what shirts are you using? do they run big or small? i dont know if i want large or medium.

00blackedaccord

Reaction score
im intersted as well in these but could u post the pics of the shirts in here so ppl can see exactly what they are getting instead of searching through the other thread...that would be good...and how much for each shirt plus shipping...

blindside

Reaction score
I want one, dunno how big the shirts run though is it ASIAN size or AMERICAN size:D

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Going to get hanes shirts unless for some reason they don't have them, didn't ask. Price depends on quantity, so I won't know for sure until I know how many people plan on buying. To be safe assume $15/shirt.

Front is simple - will say 6thGenAccord.com in the same font as on the back of the shirts

Back is shown below, except the actual shirts will say "Not your mom's car" instead of "my car".

mycar.jpg

Last edited:

6THGEN_AI4

I'm down for a black one...and I'll pay up front too.

1 black XL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back