CG & GTI storm photoshoot

JetLife

Reaction score
Next time you take pics, please don't turn the camera at weird angles to be MAD TYTE JDM YO. Take your time, hold the camera still so they aren't blurry, and focus on just framing the car(s) nicely. And try some day shots before you try them at night

lol are you referring to the second to last one? lol cuz i didnt take that one. i know what you mean, honestly not tryna make excuses but it was REAL cold that night cuz the Northeastern lol ill keep that in mind. Thanks for the Advice

JetLife

Reaction score
No problem. Also, you should probably buy Roy's camera :lawl:

dont have that kinda money right now after my coilover purchase. but my parents are currently looking to buy a new camera so when they do that ill be using that to take pics

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Drop the retarded "hater" bullsh*t. Do you want everyone to just tel you the pics look great when they don't?

JetLife

Reaction score
Just don't be a cock sucker about it, like I understand there bad. I'm not a photographer. Quit bashing, insteading give advice like done so above by that one member

Last edited:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Just don't be a cock sucker about it, like I understand there bad. I'm not a photographer. Quit bashing, insteading give advice like done so above by that one member

Ok, let's review. Here's what was said:
Cars look nice, not a bad location. Pic quality itself isn't great.

That's the nicest way it could ever be put.... lol

LOL, sorry I hurt your feelings. You must be the most sensitive person on the internet.

If you're going to be butthurt over someone simply stating that they aren't the best of pictures, I don't know what else to tell you.... "Great job," I guess?

And I swear the next person who cluelessly uses the word HATER without any contextual relevance is getting pistol whipped!

shenanigans.jpg

JetLife

Reaction score
Okay that wasn't bad as I thought, I was more referring to the other comment by the kid under that.

JetLife

Reaction score
Okay sorry, my first photoshoot. Won't take comments to heart anymore

Back