JetLife 2002 sedan V6 :) Update 3-3-13

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: JetLife 2002 sedan V6 :)

Understandable. But if you get the chance to save up a few hundred and you're going to have the car for a while, suspension is an easy way to enhance the performance and let you have a little fun.

Btw use the multi-quote button at the bottom right when responding to multiple posts in one reply. :)

JetLife

Reaction score

Understandable. But if you get the chance to save up a few hundred and you're going to have the car for a while, suspension is an easy way to enhance the performance and let you have a little fun.

Btw use the multi-quote button at the bottom right when responding to multiple posts in one reply. :)

yeahhh, id really like to do suspension work. makes our cars look so clean
oh okayy thnk you for that

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score

nice start brahh. i understand money can be tight when your in school but one penny at a time gets you what you want.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

Looks good so far man. If money doesn't grow on trees for you then find out where the money does grow and steal that **** for a drop.

Maryland FTW Baltimore FTMFW all day.

Happy modding

JetLife

Reaction score

Looks good so far man. If money doesn't grow on trees for you then find out where the money does grow and steal that **** for a drop.

Maryland FTW Baltimore FTMFW all day.

Happy modding

thx. hahah yeahhh man i feel you, I'm on the search; tryna snatch some money

lol No doubt Maryland;Baltimore All dayy. good too see someone else repin' B-Mor

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score

Glad to see someone else in Maryland with no money :)
Nice start though! Plus I'm sure you could put in most mods yourself. Garages shouldn't be necessary. Just look up diy's or how to's online if you're not sure.

JetLife

Reaction score

Glad to see someone else in Maryland with no money :)
Nice start though! Plus I'm sure you could put in most mods yourself. Garages shouldn't be necessary. Just look up diy's or how to's online if you're not sure.

haha yeahh dude, **** sucks! HOnestly im not that mechanically inclined. but I'm learning lol

Back