02 coupe front bumper

JetLife

Reaction score
This is hard to say but the other night, i had the pleasure of hitting a deer and messing up the front end. So if anyone is selling one i'd love to take it. I dont care about the color, but if someone has a white one that would be perfect. damage-less of course, minor chips are understandable.
thanks all

21opv9d.jpg

352huae.jpg

73nnnc.jpg

5ma986.jpg

SykVSyx

Reaction score
If that is the only damage you suffered from hitting a deer, I would say you came out pretty well.

All the best with your search.

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Did you hit Bambi? :hide:

That was a weak performance on the deer's part, I've seen them do wayyy more damage. My dad hit one last winter in his 2000 Dodge Ram with the Cummins turbo diesel and the only damage it did was cracking a headlight. :lawl: He had ordered new ones the week before since they were fogging so it worked out well. That truck can **** up some woodland creatures :rock:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
That was a weak performance on the deer's part, I've seen them do wayyy more damage. My dad hit one last winter in his 2000 Dodge Ram with the Cummins turbo diesel and the only damage it did was cracking a headlight. :lawl: He had ordered new ones the week before since they were fogging so it worked out well. That truck can **** up some woodland creatures :rock:

RamItDecal.jpg

JetLife

Reaction score
If that is the only damage you suffered from hitting a deer, I would say you came out pretty well.

All the best with your search.
Yeahh tell me about it, i was blown away about the damage being so minimal.
Did you hit Bambi? :hide:

Lmao it was a little bigger then bambi lol The accords a TANK. I it also cracked my headlight.

sometime soon my dad and i will be visiting the junk yard

FreSH4dr

Reaction score
thats sux, glw search, have u considered after market, i picked up my 98 coupe bumper and hood for like 200$

JetLife

Reaction score
what do you mean by aftermarket ? like a body kit? lol body kits look garage on our cars. Monday, im going to a body shop to see how much it would be to fix it. but i'd much rather buy a new coupe bumper

Back