Uggs

JetLife

Reaction score
Hey guys/girls for sale are a pair of Authentic Black Sheepskin cuff Ugg Boots. Size 7. Fairly new, only worn 5 or so times. No water damage, clean, a few slight creases -pretty good shape. Originally $275. Selling them for $175 obo. The reason my girlfriend doesn't want them; not her style- got as a present for Christmas last year. :wub::peace:

357k7xf.jpg

2vd4oxw.jpg

24vnxix.jpg

fjjp0p.jpg

2h6f68i.jpg

21eyihg.jpg

aavfcl.jpg

sw7amb.jpg

axoqw.jpg

2ngaer7.jpg

Bax

Reaction score
I love the way your purple nail polish pops next to your zebra bed sheets. :wub:

eggs

Reaction score
you guys are crazy ugg are the best, you have no idea how comfy and warm they are.

there is a reason why girls wear them

Bax

Reaction score
**** all jokes aside I think a girl in sweatpants or really tight pants/leggings and some uggs is sexy as hell.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^worthwhile threadjack.

I don't doubt they are warm or well made, my wife has a pair. They just don't look very manly imo. Especially this pair, since they're all fuzzy or whatever haha. I actually still find them all to be pretty ugly on girls too unless they have the buttons or fuzzballs on em. :lawl:

Glws OP.

JetLife

Reaction score
I'm sitting here in my business ethics class getting a kick outta all the posts lol
As for the boots, I'm told they are very comfy and warm. Personally imma huge fan of yoga pants and uggs on girls lol

But come on guys ya'll know u wanna buy these for your women.

Last edited:
Back