Question reguarding boosting

purpleaccord

Reaction score
You would have to either pick up your own or contact Paul(NVA-AV6) about doing the build for you.

I can tell you that if you just want the complete package (without the M90 S/C) from Paul, you are looking at about $2500.

The M90 is better suited for the J32/J35 and other non-J30 setups. The Comptech S/C is fine for the stock J30.

So you think the stock SC from comptech not really good on J35? Bc I was plan buy SC for my J35, so turbo the only option for that.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
So you think the stock SC from comptech not really good on J35? Bc I was plan buy SC for my J35, so turbo the only option for that.

Won't work with his kit.

The Comptech S/C will not allow any engine bigger than the J30 to get enough air. Your J35 has a larger TB than the J30, and the Comptech S/C is designed for the smaller TB. The M90 works with a larger TB and allows more air flow.

Turbo is not the only option for the J35 or any other J-series swap. There is just some custom work required to make the M90 work with a J-series swap.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^So what did people who have the 3.2 and Comptech SC do? Have to buy an adapter of sorts?

purpleaccord

Reaction score
That's right REDRYDER...even mike has J35 with comptech and he make 336hp.... Bigger SC that's right too but in comptech may be I need high boost pulley to feed J35.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
CB, correction, it is only a different elbow that is required on the J32, so yes, the CT S/C will work on the J30/J32 swaps.

For people running the built J swaps, if they are running the CT S/C, and using the J32 IM, the CT S/C can be used. If the IM is swapped for something larger, then the M90 is a better option.

With my J35(02 MDX engine), the CT S/C COULD be used, but the engine would not get nearly enough air.

Sorry for the misinformation.

Back