CG & GTI storm photoshoot

98 SMR AV6

Reaction score
The cars looks nice but the pics are ok lol.

LMFAO im dumb Yupp pre-f2's just sittin on some S-tech til the weekend hopefully

You're on S.Techs? I'm glad my front gap doesn't look like that haha but cant wait to see your car on coils!

JetLife

Reaction score
That's the nicest way it could ever be put.... lol
Hater.
No night shoots for you anymore. Those pictures are horrible
hater
Did you use an actual camera? Because those look like cell phone pics to me.
Yes. Canon powershot.
The cars looks nice but the pics are ok lol.

You're on S.Techs? I'm glad my front gap doesn't look like that haha but cant wait to see your car on coils!

thanks. my front gap isnt really that bad,the cars on a incline

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Well that is an older camera, still should take better photos though. At least you're using a real camera though, can't stand "shoots" that consist of cell phone pics.

Keep playing with it. :)

JetLife

Reaction score
Well that is an older camera, still should take better photos though. At least you're using a real camera though, can't stand "shoots" that consist of cell phone pics.

Keep playing with it. :)

Yeah, i have that one and some sony thats also old. when i got my retros i was tryna take pics with it but kept having glare. Ended up taking them with my itouch. The focusing option did wonders

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Next time you take pics, please don't turn the camera at weird angles to be MAD TYTE JDM YO. Take your time, hold the camera still so they aren't blurry, and focus on just framing the car(s) nicely. And try some day shots before you try them at night

Back