wheel lugs

JetLife

Reaction score
Looking to buy some new wheel lugs that will fit the stock studs for a 5 lug. lemme know what you got. thanks

Bax

Reaction score
thanks shawn, yeah i saw those. idk if i can get myself to spend 100 dollars on just lugs for just OEM wheels ya kno llol

Well I'm glad, because those are tapered seat and aren't meant for oem wheels anyways. :lawl:

What are you looking for? Aftermarket lug nuts that have ball seats for oem wheels? or do you just need new lug nuts? If the latter, I got one from advance auto parts a while back for like ~2 bucks I think.

JetLife

Reaction score
Well I'm glad, because those are tapered seat and aren't meant for oem wheels anyways. :lawl:

What are you looking for? Aftermarket lug nuts that have ball seats for oem wheels? or do you just need new lug nuts? If the latter, I got one from advance auto parts a while back for like ~2 bucks I think.

yeah good thing i didnt get them. i broke one of my studs the other day, so i just need one, so i was thinking why not see if somebody on the forum has some different colored ones forsale. in that that case ill jsut go to advance auto

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Yeah make sure you are using the correct lugs for whatever wheels, the seating is important.

OEM wheels use ball seating, aftermarket wheels use acorn, or conical seating.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I have a set(20 pc) of OEM and aftermarket lugs available.

Just putting it out there.

Back