What'd you do to your accord today?

sccsammy

Reaction score
^congrats, adjustable suspension makes life easier

Good choice, I run those too, so far so good

Ya for real my last set of struts were completely shot i was basically riding on my chassis so after the install i feel like im driving a bently lol also I installed without adjusting the height at first it was so slammed I couldnt get the car off the lift haha so I raised it pretty high and waiting till I get rims to lower it some more. I read somewhere that the highest setting for the type 2's was like a 2.5" drop?!? But I got mine to sit pretty high up there prob a inch and a half drop from stock

Gmoney

Reaction score
*rinsed your car
lol if you want a real natures car wash you have soap it down with a sponge or wrag in between showers, ive done it with good results ahahah

lol i have considered that in the past, might have to try it when it when summer comes along

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Vacummed and wiped down the interior, and cleaned the glass with the stuff CG6Lemon has, worked much better than anything else I’ve tried. Need to condition the leather next. Can’t wait to switch back to the Works.

Also picked up a few small goodies. :secret:

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Turned another page in masking the Autotragic transmission origins of the car by ordering some new gauges without the PRND :)

98accmetric.png

98accgaug.PNG

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Did you get them from Whitegauges.net? I got the ones with the PRND slot because when I put it in reverse the indicator still lights up, which I kinda like having. Wish the redline showed 7k though lol.

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
^Did you get them from Whitegauges.net? I got the ones with the PRND slot because when I put it in reverse the indicator still lights up, which I kinda like having. Wish the redline showed 7k though lol.

Yup, that's the place. We were also pleasantly surprised that after the swap the R also lights up when shifting into reverse, which is great if ever you wanna go with a reverse camera trigger. I am hoping the R will still shine through the sticker, but if it doesn't no biggie.

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
I completely re-did the wiring at the connectors for my "swap magic" module. Found one wire on the engine side of the harness that was so loose I didnt need to loosen the connector :/ Removed all the nasty electrical tape and replaced with shrink tubing and shortened about half the wires so theyre all around the same length (just appears cleaner).

So far the car has been running better, but knock on wood. Ive only driven it about 15-20 miles.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
took all but one of the stickers out of my interior. no more 6ga.com on my rearview, and off my pillars. except i left the "dont be a ****" sticker there. good words

Back