FS: Acura RL Calipers - $250

scanlessfool

Reaction score
Available for purchase is a set of front 2005-2012 Acura RL calipers. The calipers pictured below are the same pair I am selling. Please keep in mind that they are in used condition and as a result will be a bit dirty whether it be brake fluid or dirt as a result of being removed from a vehicle that was daily driving. This however has no effect on the performance of the calipers themselves and it is strongly suggested that the brake pads be changed as the ones that come with these do not suffice.They are in working condition and I would have no problem putting them on my car as is. These will come with brake pads but but it would be recommended to change them. You will need at least 17" wheels to clear them, but please do your own research beforehand.

If you are looking for brackets, they can be purchased for $150 by visiting FatfourCustoms.com These brackets fit several Honda applications. I can confirm fitment for the 90-97 Accord, 95-98 Odyssey, 03-07 Accord, 04-14 Acura TSX. I am confident they fit other Honda chassis in between those years, but can not confirm it. For the aforementioned click below to read what is needed to make this possible.

http://hondasociety.com/board/showpost.php?p=2368378&postcount=91

Non-Negotiable Price: $250
Non-Negotiable Shipped: $275

* Note: There is the possibility that you may receive the package tattered or other as a result of USPS, but I will do my very best to secure the calipers by placing each caliper in its own single zip lock bag and shredded paper which can reach tight crevices and protect the items.

Take a very good look at the pictures and should you have any questions, feel free to contact me. It is the responsibility of the potential buyer to examine the pictures closely, read the fine print, and ask questions prior to purchasing. Upon money being sent, the buyer has also agreed that they have read the description thoroughly and understand the aforementioned in the description. Under no circumstances will there be exchanges or refunds issued.

Ntetbrz.gif

Last edited:
Back