Aftershock Show 8-6-11

Accord_J30A

Reaction score
100_1365.jpg

Very inspiring..

Geewiz

Reaction score
What the heck is with that hood scoop on that 6th gen? Tell me he at least cut into the hood to use it to force air at his RAI and not just a stick on. Even then...

tdoggs01v6

Reaction score
What the heck is with that hood scoop on that 6th gen? Tell me he at least cut into the hood to use it to force air at his RAI and not just a stick on. Even then...

haha i didnt get a chance to ask him what the deal was with it. but i did notice the he had a nitrous tank with a rear seat delete. but i was not very impressed with the car.

Geewiz

Reaction score
haha i didnt get a chance to ask him what the deal was with it. but i did notice the he had a nitrous tank with a rear seat delete. but i was not very impressed with the car.

I wouldn't be either. The outside would subtract too much from whatever is going on under the hood. I wonder how long his engine will last with the Nos if he even uses it.

slowrider87

Reaction score
100_1365.jpg

makes me wanna cry.

NoS=Rice. it's a bandaid for a car that can't make the power on its own usually. unless it's fully built specificallly for nitrous dumping 100 shots down the track all day it's stupid.
I wouldn't be either. The outside would subtract too much from whatever is going on under the hood. I wonder how long his engine will last with the Nos if he even uses it.

well, the lug nuts can tell you how many cylinders it has,

so take... poor taste + stupid owner x 4 cylinders / possibility of wrecking it before blowing the motor = dead within the year.

Back