Official 98-02 Accord PSPEC S.S installation

9450erick

Reaction score
:omgbd: ur a god
i was looking into purchasing one from a member here that said they dont make them anymore. im buying one right now
thanks man

pattywak

Reaction score
Very very nice! My install is waiting because I broke the welded nuts on the underside of the car free trying to take the four bolts holding the shifter assembly off... : (

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
i don;t think you have to take out the knee panals I know we didn't have to take them out when we replaced my shift cable so I don't think it will be any different when replaceing the shifter. good write up though def will come in handy when i finally get around to buying my pspec.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Great write-up bro! Luckily when I got mine used, it already came assembled with the shifter assembly. Didn't know how to install those bushings though, so I'm glad you showed how to do that as well. I will need to install those later! Are these really discontinued or "made-to-order"?

- Nikita

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
No there not discontinued. They are shipped out decently fast.I got mine a week and half after ordering it. I personally talked to the owner and creator and This will be posted on his/main PSPEC site,so if this gets lost.

akoutmos

Reaction score
Really nice write up. Getting the aluminum retaining clip was a pain in the ***. Granted i was up at school when i bought the kit and didn't have my sexy garage at hand. The way i got it in was i jacked up the car with the scissor jack and put the shifter assembly under the car. Then with a screw driver i pressed the clip in lowering the car very slowly. Really ghetto rigged press :jae:

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
^? the PSPEC retaining clip that replaces the green broken one? thats very easy..place one end and lock it..then hammer the other side down until it clicks..takes like 10seconds..ha

akoutmos

Reaction score
I hammered it like crazy and it wouldn't go in. In any case one of the best upgrades to my accord. Made driving super fun :D

Back