Official 98-02 Accord PSPEC S.S installation

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
So lets say you want to take out the Pspec tuning kit... how do you remove the pspec metal retainer clip? The stock one is just broken then removed, can't really do that with the Psepc clip.

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
I never could devise a way to remove it, and I think most people just trade the whole shifter assembly if they are trying to sell it.

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
I never could devise a way to remove it, and I think most people just trade the whole shifter assembly if they are trying to sell it.

Yeah I just lubricated the shifter using some white lithium grease and some Mobil 1 Red synthetic grease to the best of my ability and it helped out :)

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
To take off the "knee" covers,1 under steering wheel,the other under airbag/glove box,to access the 2 bolts on passenger side center console.

jdm4eva

Reaction score
Just installed my JTC Customs short shifter using these installation instructions. Great write up and very detailed. Took an hour to install. Hardest part was getting the shifter plate bolts out.

PlowingLeaves!

Reaction score
Just installed my JTC Customs short shifter using these installation instructions. Great write up and very detailed. Took an hour to install. Hardest part was getting the shifter plate bolts out.

How long did it take your Jtc shifter to come in?

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

Back