FS: Crazy Price part out!! Turbo,DC5,Hondata +++

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
Time to part ways with my Turbo 99 coupe. I loved this car since I was 15 years old.
Selling my AFTERMARKET parts,selling the car-So NO,I will not sell you a fender,or headlight or some bracket.

Located in GA, WILLING TO SHIP AND MOVE PARTS FAST!! Cant beat these prices.

1) Hondata S300 already chipped into P28 ECU. Will throw in OBD1 IACV with 2plug wire. $500

2)Hondata S200 Blue box. -$200

3)FULL bolt on,Ready to go Turbo kit!!! Engine managment,gauges,fuel pump-ALL INCLUDED!!! $1450 SHIPPED!!!!!
(Minus downpipe CAT flange,Cutting off to put my car back to stock)
ALL NAME BRAND PARTS! NO EBAY PARTS. Car made 320whp/330wtq at 14psi with this kit. I ran out of fuel to go higher.

4)Rare red badge DC5 MOMO steering wheel W/Airbag and side covers. 8.99/10 condition!
$300

5)Ultra Racing Floor Brace. $100

6)Misimoto Alum. Radiator W/Temp gauge rad. Cap(Small edition) $150

7)Misimoto Alum Slim fan shroud kit-$100 ****Cut fan shroud inhalf,1 misimoto slim fan on 1 half, Replacement slim fan on other***Reason for so cheap. Will still bolt up fine.

8)Innovative 75A motor mounts,with Correct tranny mount! $250 shipped!!!

9)Skunk2 Mega Power 3" Muffler-Chrome/Polished $180

hondatas300_zpsdf4a11b2.jpg

motormount2_zps0e18069b.jpg

dc51_zps751f27ee.jpg

lipkitrear_zps686422af.jpg

99accordbay_zps47fb5924.jpg

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
If you're going back stock, does that mean you'll be selling the lip kit?

yes I will sell my oem front lip and WW rear lip,I already sold the sides.
It cost a decent amount of $$ from UPS freight when I shipped my WW front and sides to FL.(1 state down)

Varnell

Reaction score
If you could pm me prices to 28120. Just the rear lip and oem front lip w/ rear lip.

Is the ultra racing floor brace the part I was thinking about buying before when I bought your retros? You had it cut to make room for your exhaust.

I just realized I had my sedan back then so I'm actually interested in a lot more of the parts (exhaust, grill, etc). How much you looking for the whole car? I'm tempted to just drive down to GA.

Last edited:

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
If you could pm me prices to 28120. Just the rear lip and oem front lip w/ rear lip.

Is the ultra racing floor brace the part I was thinking about buying before when I bought your retros? You had it cut to make room for your exhaust.

I just realized I had my sedan back then so I'm actually interested in a lot more of the parts (exhaust, grill, etc). How much you looking for the whole car? I'm tempted to just drive down to GA.

Whole car is $7000 as it sits. Clean Ga title.
Basically new LSD tranny.
Clutch, flywheel is still in it's break In period less than 500 miles.
New master and slave
New dist, rotor, spark and wires
New rims and tires.
New gaskets all around the head.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score

Yeah I had to cut a small part out to clear my 3" exhaust. Doesn't effect performance or what it tho.

I can get you a price after work for the shipping of the lips.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
Bump.

$1000 for bolt on turbo kit this weekend only!! will work with shipping and eat some of the cost.

Lets go! :party36: :party36:

Back