R3dC4p's 2000 EX Sedan 'Weiss'

R3dC4p

Reaction score
30xddep.jpg

Here she is, finally, 270,000 miles of twisted steel and sex appeal. Well. Not yet. She needs some work, but the body is in fantastic shape. First step is getting her back to oem spec.
To-do:
Valve cover gasket
Distributor seal
Tune up
Struts all-round
Wipe the stupid srs light.
Wheel bearing

Eventually:
New motor+trans
5 lug swap+17s
Euro-r cosmetics (or lookalikes)
Trans cooler
Respray
Audio overhaul

She's not bad looking now, she'll be pretty when I finish!
A few more pictures, as requested:
Weiss's 'Ugly Side'
142776q.jpg

Interior
aoxstc.jpg

Engine Bay
5ag61g.jpg

Last edited:

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Clean *** body, grab some cut polish and buff those headlights they will look brand new again..

R3dC4p

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm not all that comfortable doing a manual swap, and I don't know anyone that would. I'm debating between keeping it stock and well maintained as far as power-train goes, or J/H swapping. Problem with a Jswap is that the auto transmissions aren't exactly stout.

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
That's a really nice looking survivor. :) Looks like it was well taken care of. I'd clean it up, and get it mechanically sound, and drive the wheels off it. If it needs a trans down the road, put another 1 in. That's what I've been doing with both my wife's 00 Sedan, and my own 99 Sedan. I like them to be 100% reliable.
Do you know when the timing belt was last replaced? If not, I'd replace it (you didn't have it on your list).
Any more pics of it?

j35_cg2

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm not all that comfortable doing a manual swap, and I don't know anyone that would. I'm debating between keeping it stock and well maintained as far as power-train goes, or J/H swapping. Problem with a Jswap is that the auto transmissions aren't exactly stout.

Inbox me I've done plenty of swaps. You can check my threads too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back