MY BABY IS GONE!!! GRRRRR (temporarily)

slow f23

Reaction score
i feel for you bro, my brother borrowed my accord and ripped off the ABS mugen lip. had him buy me another :eek:

nyknick1015

Reaction score
my sister gave me 400 2 pay it off plus her dear apologies... so i will be paying him that and putting the rest on CC. I will see how everything goes from there but shes going to be paying off the most of that CC when she gets money. I will be getting my car back tomorrow so we shall see what happens

nyknick1015

Reaction score
I got my car back today... the tranny is working great again. I had 2 pay an extra 100 bucks for a tranny flush because there was some shavings in it but yesterday the guy showed me everything, tranny open and it looks all good gave me the full run through and then put it back together. Everything looks good and in place and then put it it back in the car yesterday, I Got it back this morning and it runs good... Total 1050 which isnt that bad or as bad as i thought it would be. I gave him 1100 and called it a day... My sister agreed to pay some and my mom is going to help out so its done.... Now that i got it back, im thinkin of goin 2 the jersey meet. Im gonna be in NYC that weekend so its a definite maybe\

sweet. so is a drop still in your near future?
Im already on sportlines... i just prefer to have coilovers now that i dont have to worry about my tranny, i am considering getting F2 coilovers...

Last edited:
Back