Three TurboCharged F23 Prototypes On The Way (Feeler Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe80055

Reaction score
sup guys, once chief comes back from his vacation, he's going with me to a dyno, I can't wait! :D

Also, here's the website dedicated to the turbo setups for every Accord, TL, and CL out there carrying the J or F series engine:

http://www.freewebs.com/memberidcs/test/index.html

it's still under development so give it time. I've been pushing 10+ hrs each day working on Dreamweaver CS3 to get this going... my eyes hurt. lol

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
props on the website joe :thumbup:

ive got a f23a1, but this kit should work on the a4 (ulev) too, right? just curious, cuz its not listed.....just wanted to point it out for future confusing among noobs, hahahaha.

joe80055

Reaction score
props on the website joe :thumbup:

ive got a f23a1, but this kit should work on the a4 (ulev) too, right? just curious, cuz its not listed.....just wanted to point it out for future confusing among noobs, hahahaha.

lol, thanks I should just list it as the F23A (just did it a few mins ago) since it's pretty much the same throughout the models

pattywak

Reaction score
Good luck with all the work! In the future when I save up more money a turbo is the way I want to go, and if this kit works out I will be very interested in what you have to offer. I'll keep your work in mind!

EnjoiPugs

Reaction score
This is awesome! It's really cool to see you undertaking such a huge project. It will really help everyone with the f and j series. I am very interested in getting one of the kits. It would be in a few months time and after I see the finished product of course, but I'm interested. Great job on this Joe.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
heres some pics of my F23-T!:roy:
his kit may look diff,but get the general idea..

CIMG0786.jpg

CIMG0785.jpg

CIMG0782.jpg

CIMG0780.jpg

CIMG0779.jpg

CIMG0778.jpg

yes i have mis-matched couplers..dont hate..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back