Three TurboCharged F23 Prototypes On The Way (Feeler Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
This is pretty sweet to see people doing some serious work on accords, can't wait to see the final product I'll have to save up so when the final product is done I can hope to possibly buy one.

Jeremiah

Reaction score
I am currently in works of getting my car smogged, after which I will be lending my car for him to utilize in design of this system.

joe80055

Reaction score
hey guys, I'll post my updates for you shortly. I've been boosting cars left and right lately, making sure everything runs good. Here's the last update I did from v6p earlier this evening:

Alright, what a long day.. woke up 6:00 am with chief and started working on his car. Just finished installing the Apexi Coilovers (very nice too!),replaced the old boost controller with this nice new one, and installed the oil cooler while doing the first oil change since the turbo's been put on. After 2800 miles, the kit is still staying strong!

Went out for a test drive, the oil temp's nice and low: when driving normally, it's at 150 degrees, and when in boost for along period of time, temps don't exceed 180. I've checked all welds, tubing, everything and so far the kit's holding up very well. Pictures will be posted tomorrow.

More to come! :D

CHID0

Reaction score
homer-drool.jpg

Can't wait......:omgbd:

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
Hurry up already Joe! I need one so bad! j/k
Take your time on r&d we need reliabilty on this one since some of us will be boosting a high mileage engine.

reydio

Reaction score
Hurry up already Joe! I need one so bad! j/k
Take your time on r&d we need reliabilty on this one since some of us will be boosting a high mileage engine.

X2, Hey Sakura, I can help with shipping if this goes thru, I can have Joe ship the items to my freight forwarder in California. We can split the freight cost. BTW, Take your time Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back