My 99 White V6 Coupe

Ace99

Reaction score
just purchased this beautiful ride. very happy about it, as it has only 52000 miles on her. lookin for input on what i should do to it first?

definetly planning on an intake, window tint, and i do have a pioneer avic deck from my old car that i want to put in. shouldnt be any problems installing that should there?

let me know what ya think

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
Welcome, intake on the v6 is a monstah! Tint is a must, and should not be any issues with puttin the Avic in

Ace99

Reaction score
thanks hancock

ya defffinetly tinting the windows and gettin an intake

hope your right about the Avic, ive heard that some aftermarket electronics can negatively effect the cars computer system. theres alot going on with the avic deck with the gps and all

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
its not going to have any adverse effects.... i have an eclipse nav/dvd in mine and everything works just like it should

IcyAccord

Reaction score
No problems with mine.. It actually looks stock with it in. :]

D1.jpg

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
Headers, cat back exhaust system, drop your ride lower, you can get some new rims if you choose to. =D

AFAccord

Reaction score
hope your right about the Avic, ive heard that some aftermarket electronics can negatively effect the cars computer system. theres alot going on with the avic deck with the gps and all

It's things like Bosch oxygen sensors and eBay 'performance chips' that really screw up Honda electronics. You're good to go with in-car-entertainment. :thumbsup:

Clean car you have there. Treat her well!

Ace99

Reaction score
fujita f5 cold air intake just arrived and installed today. sounds amazing, im very happy with the purchase, next up is to get the windows tinted by the Tint Man.

Back