Full DIY 01-03 JDM civic fog lights install

thecrown59

Reaction score
I'm thinking of adding fiberglass bondo and making the civic fogs a part of the bumper before I send my car out to do a full repaint in pearl white

What you guys think??

juicebox00

Reaction score
very nice write up gonna have to bring the laptop out wit me 2 do this one

GL man:thumbup:, hope it turns out well

I'm thinking of adding fiberglass bondo and making the civic fogs a part of the bumper before I send my car out to do a full repaint in pearl white

What you guys think??

As long as you make it look nice, but i've never heard of anyone personally doing this before so GL with that and i would like to see how it turns out

thecrown59

Reaction score
yea... im trying to deviate from the crowd a little.. i think it'll look good.. if not.. i guess i can cut em out sand em down and repaint flat black.. then sand down the bumper and repaint pearl white..

danvar

Reaction score
Great write up!!!! Just finished installing mine with HID´s and had no problem whatsoever. Will be posting pics soon. ( As soon as I wash the car lol):naughtyrun::naughtyrun:

juicebox00

Reaction score
Great write up!!!! Just finished installing mine with HID´s and had no problem whatsoever. Will be posting pics soon. ( As soon as I wash the car lol):naughtyrun::naughtyrun:

glad to hear that it worked for you:thumbsup:

danvar

Reaction score
Hey I was trying to post some pics of my finished fogs but was not able to. I was able to upload them to my album though, so feel free to check them out there.

juicebox00

Reaction score
Hey I was trying to post some pics of my finished fogs but was not able to. I was able to upload them to my album though, so feel free to check them out there.

Just saw the pics and they look nice. to post the pics put them on photobucket and just copy the image code to your post.

danvar

Reaction score
picture.php

There you go !!!

Back