Anyone had a problem ordering w/ Majestic Honda?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I've always found, in the parts that I've ordered, that prices break even. Something may be cheaper online but there's shipping costs and wait time. The dealer is more expensive but it's usually there or the next day.

Granted, I used to get parts at cost but I ran into this same issue awhile back when I swapped my horns. Getting them online would've only saved me a couple bucks. I just went and got them from the dealer. :-\

As for not shipping over-sized items, that's news to me but apparently it's policy. Just don't get one from Certi-Fit, lol.
Certi-Fit... Don't know how they are, but I won't get it from them lol.

i use majestic for finding out part numbers, then i go to my uncle who is the manager of the parts department at the honda HQ in torrance and he gets me the parts for cheaper than any website or dealer can get ^___^ i recently had to buy a trunk lock because my last subwoofer ate it to pieces. he looked up the details for it. honda builds the lock for 4 dollars, sells it to dealers for ~40$ and the dealers go ahead and sell it to the public for ~60$. 4 dollars to 60 dollars..... crazy stuff huh
You have such a sweet hook-up... What's your uncle's #?? JK.

I really appreciate your feedbacks, guys.

xi0utlawstarix

Reaction score
I was told something about Majestic the other day from a guy at the parts counter at a dealer. I was there a week ago about to buy a 2-way valve until the guy told me it was $85 before tax. I told him it was much cheaper online at rchondaparts or Majestic. He then told me to be careful using Majestic, that a reason they were so cheap was that they don't always sell Honda Genuine OEM parts. And he told me that at the training seminars Honda holds for its employees, they are told about that and it's talked about.

I don't know if that's true, so many people have used them. But they are usually a lot cheaper. A 2-way valve from them is $52.

:coffee: Majestic is in RI, with 2 small dealerships. They got all my parts, that are not in stock, the very next day from American Honda Motor in Windsor CT.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Well, I didn't get a callback from Tim @ Oemacuraparts, but I did get a call from Majestic. I actually failed to answer their call while I was at work but they gave me the direct number. I will call the Majestic back, just to ask them why their parts are relatively cheaper than other places online. I'm also going to mention them the rumor of their parts not being 100% Honda Genuine, but we'll see how they will respond to that.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
So, I called Majestic yesterday. They said they can ship it, but the fee will be about $200. I just didn't get why they just refunded me the money w/o telling me that, but I didn't want to argue w/ them. Btw, I didn't actually mentioned them about the rumor, b/c I didn't really see any point of asking at that time.

I still haven't received a call back from Oemacuraparts, but the price will be most likely about the same.

I called the Honda dealer, where I bought my Accord, and asked them for the price of the bumper. Their price is $382 (tax included), and it will be ready to be picked up in one day.

Online shops: $199 ~ $216 bumper + $200 shipping = $399 and up.
Honda dealer: $382

I'm choosing the Honda dealer.

EDIT: I bought the bumper at the dealer today. Although I chose this route, I really appreciate all of your inputs and helps, fellas!

Last edited:

shenaniganz08

Reaction score
I've had nothing but amazing transactions with Majestic Honda.

Everything I have ever bought from them was 100% OEM.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ Hmm. Maybe the rumor isn't really true, I hope.

Back