LED light at bottom of headlights?! (please help!)

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
CARVER.

Yes, that is an LED in the bottom of the headlight. It does not blink with the turn signals, it stays on. The only way you can fit one there is if you have the correct socket for it attached to the wire harness that hangs there. If you are missing the socket, you can't just get a bulb/LED and put it in there. You first need to make sure you have the socket there for it, and if not then buy it at the dealer - I believe they are ~$10 each. Check if you have the socket there ready to accept the bulb and post let us know.

What do you mean side guard lights? You talking about the orange sidemarkers? If so, there is a different method for wiring them up which you can find by searching. It has nothing to do with the underside parking lights.

- Nikita

xx24xx

Reaction score
I'd also like to add that my favorite place for buying LED's is http://www.autolumination.com. They have just about everything. Although Oznium has some really cool lights for the interior dome light.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
CCFL FTW...

DSC04325.jpg

DSC04322.jpg

dslr127.jpg

Like others said, a $.99 LED is going to be crap, and it's probably going to have ****ty leads and contacts and burn out on you within a month. The LED's I have in the headlights of my TL for my city lights are 1W heatsinked 194's and they were about $10 apiece and they have a warranty.

If you're going to buy LED's go to superbrightleds.com, or vleds.com. Spend the extra money, and buy a quality product. If you stay on this site you'll soon find out that the only things people here buy at Autozone or Pep Boys are oil, filters and wiper blades. Not "mods".

Last edited:

CARVERitUP

Reaction score
Finally just got the LEDs!

Snapshot_20100208.jpg

(sorry about the bad quality, took the pic with my laptop webcam)

I'll post pics when I have them in, my freaking sister is driving the accord right now...:run: :run: :run: :run:

CARVERitUP

Reaction score
I have no idea what that is.

But they're in...and they work fine. they were just bulbs that replaced the 168s...they fit right into the socket of the 168...no extras needed

Back