Plasti Dip Chrome Window Trim

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
I couldn't find anything regarding maximum temperature exposure though. I'd like to see how much heat it can withstand.

I wanted to see how my car looks with black wheels and didn't want to scratch up my wheels' finished by sanding so I tried the plastidip. So far it's holding up to the heat and abuse! If you get a new tire or get your tires balanced or if they get scratched you'll need yo touch it up.

callmeryang

Reaction score
hey guys, sorry about the super super late reply.
Got lots to report though. So I took off the plasti dip (I know..hours put to waste)
reason being, I'm a perfectionist and as I was taking off the newspaper + tape, some of the
plasti dip peeled off and there would be like a speck of chrome showing. That little speck was too much for me, so I just took everything off which took some time.

I cleaned everything, applied trimbrite and couldn't be happier. MUCH MUCH cleaner look.
Looks and feels smooth..so I would recommend the trimbrite unless you're a plasti dip pro.

If you guys want pics of the trimbrite..let me know i'll try and take some thursday
thanks guys and good luck

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Sometimes u have to cut around the area with a razor blade. Trim brute seems like it would be hard to get uniform. in for pics

Back