FS: Set of REAR AP1 Wheels (CO)

Ofnir107

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm selling a set of REAR AP1 wheels. The specs are: 16 x 7.5 with a +65 offset. The stock tire size is 225/50/R16. They do not come with tires. These will not clear the front control arms on our cars unless you run spacers. I'm not sure what size though.

They all have some curbage, the last two more than the others. The third wheel has a scratch across it from the previous owner. The pictures show everything. I'm selling these for $325 obo. I'd prefer local but I'll consider shipping if you pay for it. Thanks for looking and PM me if you have any questions.

Here is what they look like on a sedan:

DSC00660.jpg

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Nice job on getting those photos for your sale. :) Good luck.

Yoohoo...Derek...

Ofnir107

Reaction score
Thanks guys.

It's definitely a mutual thing. As a buyer, I would like all the details on an item before I purchase it so I thought it would be proper to provide as much information as possible as a seller.

I was considering running spacers but decided not too. It would be nice if someone can chime in with the appropriate size. =D

Ofnir107

Reaction score
^ :ughrun: Don't remind me. My friends and I kind of screwed up on the measurements.... BUMP for the vacation weekend. Vegas here I come!

Back