Led License Plate Bulb?

LCPLPunk

Reaction score
Do these exist?

Does anyone have it done already?

I know it's a 168 bulb, so I know I could get them from LEDAutomotive, but i just wanted to make sure they are worth it.

LCPLPunk

Reaction score
really? i thought LED's were brighter?

I wonder if the interior lights from LEDAutomotive are brighter than the stock ones. I just bought the dome light LED replacement and i think it said it has 6 LEDs on the one bulb. Hopefully it'll be brighter than stock cuz that's what I need.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i used one at one time.........then i explained to the officer that it was a white LED, and he bitched about how it emits a "blueish" light. its all based on your local cops, if theyre nice, they wont care, if theyre assholes like my town cops, youre f*cked.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
I have a six LED dome light, it's a bit brighter.

From now on, buy your bulbs from superbrightleds.com. Stop over paying for information.

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
How about the lexus is250 and 350 lights ? I like those theyre super white.. i want a set :)

LCPLPunk

Reaction score
I got a white LED domelight from one of the sites (name escapes me right now) and i think it is actually not as bright as stock.. :p

Phut

Reaction score
they exist. i got a bulb from a local dude. it has four LED's in the bulb. previous ones he sold me was only a single LED bulb and was quite dim. so he had me exchange the single LED's for the quad LED bulb.

Back